Several self-service How-To Guides are available
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (July 7, 2020) – RiverLink Walk-Up Centers remain temporarily closed to help stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in our communities, but it’s easy to open an account or manage an existing account from home. Step-by-step guides will help walk you through any needs you might have, and our customer service representatives are always available to assist.
Opening an Account – Fee Forgiveness
If you cross the tolled bridges, you save money by opening a prepaid account. Savings are more than $2 per crossing. If you currently owe tolls and fees, you save even more money when you open a prepaid account. RiverLink has a fee forgiveness program that is available once per license plate. It makes it possible for qualifying drivers to save money as they wipe the slate clean. Drivers have outstanding late fees waived and tolls owed lowered to transponder rates when they open a prepaid account and get a transponder.
Thousands of qualifying drivers have taken advantage of the conversion offer, and the savings are substantial. In 2019, average savings totaled $175 per person. You don’t have to leave your home or even pick up your phone to take advantage of the offer. The one-time conversion offer is available online in a few easy steps:
- Go to RiverLink.com and click the Pay Invoice button.
- Enter invoice number and license plate number.
- Click “I want to save money”.
- Savings are calculated based on reduced toll rates and waived fees.
- Click Proceed with Account Conversion.
- Follow the instructions to finish setting up a RiverLink prepaid account.
Your savings begin right away. You always pay lower toll rates with a positive account balance. Auto-replenishment is the easiest way to keep your account in good standing and avoid invoices. Transponders are mailed free of charge. Customer service representatives can also assist with account conversion, if needed.
Managing Your Account Online
Once you set up your RiverLink prepaid account or if you already have an account, it’s easy to manage it online. There are step-by-step How-To Guides available at RiverLink.com to walk you through all of your account management needs. They include the following:
- How to add money to your account
- How to turn on auto-replenishment
- How to update license plate information
- How to assign vehicles to your E-ZPass transponder
- How to replace your local transponder
- How to add a payment method to your account
- How to change to paperless statements
You can manage your account in a few easy steps at RiverLink.com.