Routine maintenance is planned for tolling equipment
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (April 19, 2021) – Overnight lane closures are scheduled for two weeks near the Kennedy, Lincoln and Lewis and Clark bridges. The closures near the toll gantries and RiverLink rate signage will allow for routine maintenance of tolling equipment and digital signs.
The work is scheduled to begin overnight Monday, April 19 and end by Friday, April 30. The closures are expected weeknights between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m., except for Wednesday, April 28 when closures are expected to begin at 7 p.m. All ramps will be open. Drivers should be alert, watch for signage and slow down in the work area.
Work is scheduled for the following dates and locations, but the actual starting date and duration may be adjusted if inclement weather or other unforeseen activities occur.
- Monday, April 19 and Tuesday, April 20: I-65 South near the Kennedy Bridge (three lanes and shoulder)
- Wednesday, April 21 and Thursday, April 22: KY 841 near Lewis and Clark Bridge (one lane and one shoulder)
- Friday, April 23: I-65 North near the Lincoln Bridge (three lanes and shoulder)
- Monday, April 26: I-65 North near the Lincoln Bridge (two lanes and shoulder) and Exit 0 (Court Avenue) in Indiana (one lane)
- Tuesday, April 27: Lane and shoulder closures near toll rate signage on I-65
- Wednesday April 28: Lane and shoulder closures near toll rate signage on I-64, I-71 and KY 841
- Thursday, April 29 and Friday, April 30: Complete any work postponed by weather or other unforeseen circumstances