OVERNIGHT LANE CLOSURES SCHEDULED NEXT TWO WEEKS
Routine maintenance is planned for tolling equipment
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (Jan. 10, 2020) – Overnight lane closures are scheduled the next two weeks near the Kennedy, Lincoln and Lewis and Clark bridges. The closures near the toll gantries and RiverLink rate signage will allow for routine maintenance of tolling equipment and digital signs.
The work is scheduled to begin overnight Monday, Jan. 13 and end Friday, Jan. 24. The closures are expected weeknights between 9 p.m. and 5 a.m. All ramps will be open. Drivers should be alert, watch for signage and slow down in the work area.
Work is scheduled for the following dates and locations, but the actual starting date and duration may be adjusted if inclement weather or other unforeseen activities occur.
- Monday, Jan. 13 and Tuesday, Jan. 14: I-65 South near the Kennedy Bridge (three lanes and shoulder)
- Wednesday, Jan. 15 and Thursday, Jan. 16: KY 841 near Lewis and Clark Bridge (one lane and one shoulder)
- Friday, Jan. 17: I-65 North near the Lincoln Bridge (four lanes and shoulder)
- Monday, Jan. 20: I-65 North near the Lincoln Bridge (two lanes and shoulder)
- Tuesday, Jan. 21: Exit 0 (Court Avenue exit) in Indiana (one lane)
- Wednesday, Jan. 22 and Thursday, Jan. 23: Lane and shoulder closures near toll rate signage on I-65, I-64, I-71 and KY 841