How-To Guides are available
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (July 22, 2020) – Whether you’re opening a RiverLink prepaid account, managing an existing account or paying an invoice, it’s easy to take care of your needs at RiverLink.com without the need to visit a customer service walk-up center.
Opening an Account
Drivers who want to open an account can do so online in a few easy steps. There’s also a Fee Forgiveness program for qualifying drivers who owe tolls. All fees are forgiven and tolls are rolled back to transponder rates when drivers open a prepaid account. The offer is available once per license plate.
- Go to RiverLink.comand click the Pay Invoice button.
- Enter invoice number and license plate number.
- Click “I want to save money”.
- Savings are calculated based on reduced toll rates and waived fees.
- Click Proceed with Account Conversion.
- Follow the instructions to finish setting up a RiverLink prepaid account.
Transponders are mailed to customers free of charge and savings begin as soon as the account is opened. You always pay lower toll rates with a positive account balance. Auto-replenishment is the easiest way to keep your account in good standing and avoid invoices.
Managing an Account
It’s easy to manage a RiverLink prepaid account online. There are step-by-step How-To Guides available at RiverLink.com to walk you through all of your account management needs. They include the following:
- How to add money to your account
- How to turn on auto-replenishment
- How to update license plate information
- How to assign vehicles to your E-ZPass transponder
- How to replace your local transponder
- How to add a payment method to your account
- How to change to paperless statements
Paying an Invoice
- Drivers can pay an invoice at RiverLink.com (click Pay Tolls), by phone or by mail.
- Drivers without prepaid accounts can also choose to Pay by Plate. Just click on Pay Tolls at RiverLink.com and follow next steps.