How-To Guides are available
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (July 22, 2020) – Whether you’re opening a RiverLink prepaid account, managing an existing account or paying an invoice, it’s easy to take care of your needs at RiverLink.com without the need to visit a customer service walk-up center.
Opening an Account
Drivers who want to open an account can do so online in a few easy steps. There’s also a Fee Forgiveness program for qualifying drivers who owe tolls. All fees are forgiven and tolls are rolled back to transponder rates when drivers open a prepaid account. The offer is available once per license plate.
- Go to RiverLink.com and click the Pay Invoice button.
- Enter invoice number and license plate number.
- Click “I want to save money”.
- Savings are calculated based on reduced toll rates and waived fees.
- Click Proceed with Account Conversion.
- Follow the instructions to finish setting up a RiverLink prepaid account.
Transponders are mailed to customers free of charge and savings begin as soon as the account is opened. You always pay lower toll rates with a positive account balance. Auto-replenishment is the easiest way to keep your account in good standing and avoid invoices.
Managing an Account
It’s easy to manage a RiverLink prepaid account online. There are step-by-step How-To Guides available at RiverLink.com to walk you through all of your account management needs. They include the following:
- How to add money to your account
- How to turn on auto-replenishment
- How to update license plate information
- How to assign vehicles to your E-ZPass transponder
- How to replace your local transponder
- How to add a payment method to your account
- How to change to paperless statements
Paying an Invoice
- Drivers can pay an invoice at RiverLink.com (click Pay Tolls), by phone or by mail.
- Drivers without prepaid accounts can also choose to Pay by Plate. Just click on Pay Tolls at RiverLink.com and follow next steps.
Customer service assistance is also available by phone and email. Toll Dispute forms are also available at RiverLink.com.