First hour reserved for customers considered high-risk for severe illness
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (July 20, 2020) – The RiverLink Walk-Up Centers reopened Wednesday, July 22 with several precautions in place to help keep customers and employees safe. The offices have special hours to serve potentially high-risk customers and abbreviated hours at the Kentucky walk-up center.
The centers are located at 400 E. Main St. in downtown Louisville and 103 Quartermaster Ct. in Jeffersonville. The Kentucky walk-up center is temporarily adjusting its hours to 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday. The Indiana walk-up center is open 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. The first hour of operation at both centers, 8 a.m. to 9 a.m., is reserved to serve customers considered higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
In addition to reserving the first hour of operation for high-risk groups, several measures are in place to help protect customers and staff.
- Masks are required for service.
- The number of people allowed inside at any one time is limited to 8 customers to allow social distancing.
- Additional customers are asked to wait outside and remain socially distanced.
- Restrooms are closed to the public except for emergency situations.
Plexiglass dividers separate customers and representatives and markers on the floor help reinforce social distancing guidelines. It’s suggested that customers avoid the lunch hour and late afternoon when the number of customers is usually highest. Customers are also encouraged to stay paperless, when possible.
Customer service areas and workstations are sanitized on a regular schedule with the center cleaned and sanitized nightly and deep cleaning on a weekly basis. Employees undergo daily health screenings and wear masks.
Self-Service Options from Home
Whether you’re opening a RiverLink prepaid account, managing an existing account or paying an invoice, it’s easy to take care of your needs at RiverLink.com, without the need to visit a walk-up center.
Opening an Account
Drivers who want to open an account can do so online in a few easy steps. There’s also a Fee Forgiveness program for qualifying drivers who owe tolls. All fees are forgiven and tolls are rolled back to transponder rates when drivers open a prepaid account. The offer is available once per license plate.
- Go to RiverLink.com and click the Pay Invoice button.
- Enter invoice number and license plate number.
- Click “I want to save money”.
- Savings are calculated based on reduced toll rates and waived fees.
- Click Proceed with Account Conversion.
- Follow the instructions to finish setting up a RiverLink prepaid account.
Transponders are mailed to customers free of charge and savings begin as soon as the account is opened. You always pay lower toll rates with a positive account balance. Auto-replenishment is the easiest way to keep your account in good standing and avoid invoices.
Managing an Account
It’s easy to manage a RiverLink prepaid account online. There are step-by-step How-To Guides available at RiverLink.com to walk you through all of your account management needs. They include the following:
- How to add money to your account
- How to turn on auto-replenishment
- How to update license plate information
- How to assign vehicles to your E-ZPass transponder
- How to replace your local transponder
- How to add a payment method to your account
- How to change to paperless statements
Paying an Invoice
- Drivers can pay an invoice at RiverLink.com (click Pay Tolls), by phone or by mail.
- Drivers without prepaid accounts can also choose to Pay by Plate. Just click on Pay Tolls at RiverLink.com and follow next steps.