Toll Disputes FAQs

What if I was charged in error?

If you believe you were charged in error, fill out and send a toll dispute form. You can save the form to your computer and fill it out electronically or you can print the form.

There are three ways to submit a toll dispute form:

  • Email the form to the address on the form
  • Mail the form to the address on the form
  • Bring the form to a customer service center

Be sure to include any required documents (see the toll dispute form for details).

A single dispute form can cover multiple charges or multiple crossings. Toll disputes must be submitted to RiverLink within 60 days of the first invoice date or the date the toll(s) posted to a RiverLink account.

When and how will I receive a response to a toll dispute?

Expect a written response, by mail, within 30 days. If you do not receive a response within that time frame, contact us by phone or email.

What if I want to appeal a dispute response?

Customers who disagree with the response to a toll dispute may request an administrative hearing within 30 days of the date on a negative dispute response.

To request an administrative hearing, complete, sign and mail this form along with:

  1. A copy of your dispute resolution letter
  2. An invoice or statement with disputed transactions clearly marked
  3. Any additional information you would like to provide

Mail your completed form and supporting materials to the following address:

The Kentucky Public Transportation Infrastructure Authority

Attn: Amanda Spencer

200 Mero Street

Frankfort, KY 40622